Your world might get turned upside down in minutes by a pipe bursting and flooding your home. Indeed, no one wants to call a water removal & extraction company in Alpine. But when something like this happens, you shouldn’t attempt to clean up the water damage on your own.
Choosing the Right Company
If you have a water loss situation, you want a water damage restoration company that has the experience and qualified technicians. Hometown Restoration works with you can your insurance company to make sure everything goes smoothly. We have an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified team that understands what is needed to restore the home to pre-loss condition. When these techs arrive at your home, you can expect them to:
- Inspect the house and put a mitigation plan in place.
- Work closely with you, so you understand the cleanup process from start to finish.
- Protect your home for secondary damage.
- Extract as much moisture as possible.
- Dry out the premises.
- Disrupt your routine as little as possible.
- Restore your home to pre-loss condition.
Understanding Water Damage
The steps involved in water removal and extraction varies depending on the extent of the damage and the type of water present. There are categories or types of water when it comes to water damage. They are:
- Clean water – this comes from sources such as a burst pipe, water main, or kitchen sink.
- Gray water – this is “dirty” water, such as from a washer, dishwasher, or toilet with only urine in it.
- Black water – harmful contaminated water. Can contain dirt, debris, feces, chemicals, or bacteria depending on the source of the water loss.